Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Guild Bases (kind of)

have you ever tought of guilds having bases? like player houses, but shared within the whole guild.maybe with additional features, like special crafting stations inside such bases which are capable of making unique items only craftable inside such bases.to balance this, you could maybe make it so only members of the guild could use the items, whatsoever.also, you could only have one of such bases and theres only a couple around the map, where guilds first have to compete against each other or against pve mobs/npcs, who reside in the place if no guild owns the base spot, for the spot whether it be through military force or bits.the winning guild would then gain the spot and get a grace time for a few days/weeks, in which they could set themself up some and even get traps/npcs to protect their base.you (devs) could maybe make it so like once every week on a set date, one guild could attend a raid, in which they compete against the spot again, but this time in a defender attacker scheme.of course the defenders may have the advantage here unless faced by a superior guild, but you (devs) could make it that once every month or 2 or 3 (maybe on par with nodes) the guild gets completely wiped out of the spot , so other guilds can compete against each other for the spot from scratch again, but maybe the guild who owned it before cant attend this time.i would really love such an addition to the game, as i feel like its gonna add loads of more fun and uniqueness to the game and would definitely keep me, aswell as loads of others probably, as an active player.much love <3

Comments

• bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Raylaylay.

As @bloodprophet said, the Guild Castles sound exactly what you are looking for, as well as regular guild halls that are available. We don't have a lot of details on what you will be able to do inside the guild castles or halls just yet, so stay tuned for more information (the wiki has all the information we currently know).

I hope this answers your question so I'm closing this thread now. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.