Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Concerns About Using Xsolla

NerdalertNerdalert Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Anyone else have concerns about Xsolla? I've had some bad experiences with them in the past regarding payments and ticket resolution and now the LiF: MMO is shutting down because of them according to Bitbox. From what Bitbox is saying Xsolla refused to pay them. Will Xsolla be the payment processor for AoC? Under my purchase history it lists Xsolla as the originator which is what caused me to write this thread. There are varying opinions about LiF, I have positive and negative feedback about the game. That being said I do not want any shady drama coming to AoC. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I’ve bought cosmetics for AoC for years without a glitch. Of course, I’m technically buying promises that probably won’t be fulfilled for a couple years, so there’s no concern yet about “delivery”, but still I’ve seen nothing to make me worry.

I do like how easy it is to make payments and how well it keeps track of purchases. So to me it seems like a good thing. :shrug:

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    RpgFanatic96RpgFanatic96 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    There's no shame in being wary. However, I would recommend that you do the same as you would with any other payment service that you were unsure of. Keep an eye on your order history and have records of what you have purchased just in case of a problem and it should be fine. So far I have had no problems but you never know.
    Xsolla does seem incredibly convenient so far, though.