Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha 2 OCE Population Census

TarkusBlackTarkusBlack Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Hi Everyone :)

Just looking to see how many people from the OCE are active participants on the forums and will be playing in the Alpha.
Maybe a few details about yourself too.

maybe post your class (or preferred playstyle) and any guild you're in or the type you're looking for?

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Dreadnaught - Depending on viability as an off tank. Exploration and Dungeon Delving is where you'll find me.

No guild - LF a semi casual PVE/ Caravan PVP guild.
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    oooh! Me me me!

I doubt alpha 2 test servers are going to be region specific tho - are they?
    It'll be the persistent test server, so it's likely we'll be playing with 200 ping *yay*

Then again, AoC is an MMO with a time to kill of 30 seconds - so latency doesn't matter too much.

Also, this post might be in the wrong section - there's a guild recruitment area on the forums here
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    AntVictusAntVictus Member, Alpha One
    Dreadnaught - Depending on viability as an off tank.

No guild - LF a semi casual PVE/ Caravan PVP guild.

Dreadnought is not a tank. It's a fighter. Only tank primaries can tank.
  • Options
    Skylarck The Botanist - Scout
    Focusing almost solely on Herbalism and world exploration (Becoming Master Herbalist and getting a greenhouse on my land is my goal for the game :blush: )
  • Options
    maouw wrote: »
    Also, this post might be in the wrong section - there's a guild recruitment area on the forums here

Think of this as more of a census. Not about recruitment ☺️
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    AntVictus wrote: »
    Dreadnought is not a tank. It's a fighter. Only tank primaries can tank.

If you can hold aggro and survive, you can tank, even if it's only an add etc, we'll wait to see what a fighter receives as augments after they pick tank...at release, nothing is final yet.

All things aside let's please keep the thread to the topic please.
  • Options
    Skylarck wrote: »
    Skylarck The Botanist - Scout
    Focusing almost solely on Herbalism and world exploration (Becoming Master Herbalist and getting a greenhouse on my land is my goal for the game :blush: )

Perfect answer for the thread. Very interesting ☺️
  • Options
    Sum12hateSum12hate Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Beastmaster
    Honestly mostly hyped for taming and animal husbandry so I'll prolly be running into Skylark on my travels I want to see how far I can push the breeding/crossbreeding and how selective I can get with pairings eventually see myself as a mount merchant
  • Options
    Dhar'leth Voidsight - Empyrean Highsword (figther-cleric)
    Husbandry
    Will have the Altar of the Venerated on my plot eventually.
    Looking at making an Empyrean only guild, you can find it in that section.

• Options
    Sum12hate wrote: »
    Beastmaster
    Honestly mostly hyped for taming and animal husbandry so I'll prolly be running into Skylark on my travels I want to see how far I can push the breeding/crossbreeding and how selective I can get with pairings eventually see myself as a mount merchant

@Sum12hate Nice! I am hoping to establish myself as the preferred herb trader on my server if by chance we're on the same one it'd be nice to have a exploration party helping each other gather the rare goods!
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Bard or Ranger
    unspecified secondary augment, coz I want to switch it up.

I'll be looking for a guild who try to cooperatively break the game and go hard at the focus test items.
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    KenpachiKenpachi Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ren'Kai Fighter-Cleric
    Fisherman IF the fishing system is good.
    Definitely want to sail the waters and catch fish!
    fv7coklhg6va.png
  • Options
    Sum12hateSum12hate Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @Skylarck I'm down the long roads are less lonely with company if we happen to meet in game I'll see if anyone in the guild would be interested in joining up for gather runs
  • Options
    Thanks peeps :) hopefully a few more find their way here and ill see you all in the alpha :)
  • Options
    Ranger - naval trader or pirate depends what appeals more on launch
  • Options
    waynekinnewaynekinne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Mage