Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Spell Review from boss Video

LinrasLinras Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hey all, over the last couple of days i have gathered data from the boss video put out.
I am aware that the game is currently in alpha and everything will change, but i thought that some people might like to see some of the spell information.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BKpteTWC3OvSvEtTiAlpbmVMdb6GWEyVOjZ4qbJqei8/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

• Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Good resource. Trying to imagine how I would play that class based on this resource.
    I agree a 10 sec CD on blink is busted.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    Vhaeyne wrote: »
    Good resource. Trying to imagine how I would play that class based on this resource.
    I agree a 10 sec CD on blink is busted.

Especially with that animation, imagine doing a world boss with 10 mages just bopping around the place with their blink clouds ahahaha
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited December 2020
    If they reduce the complexity of the animation, I think it'd be ok - as long as it moves you about as far as other classes can dash in the same time between cd.
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    @maouw I reckon a lot of the shown off animations need to be more grounded, at the very least toned down. If they can do that for at least some of the core rotational abilities (which they’ve already done for the fireball), then the combat as a whole should be one step higher in overall fluidity