Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Question: Will city terrain mostly be flat areas, or can I live on a mountaintop?

Couldn't find too much info on the geography in previous threads and videos. In one video, it's specifically mentioned that the Nodes will build around things like rivers, creating canals. Was a fan of player cities in SWG, but at the same time, the only towns and cities that really drew my imagination and attention were ones with distinct or odd geological features.

I'm wondering if most of the areas containing the heart of the Node will be generally flat, or will we be able to settle in Nodes that are in locations like mountainsides, along crevasses, etc?

Comments

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Tyranthraxus

This might be a good question to ask for the next dev livestream as I don't believe we have an answer for it right now.

I'm going to close this thread now, but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.