Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Question about accessing ALPHA

Tommy_CoinsTommy_Coins Member
edited January 2021 in Support & FAQ
i backed the game back in june with the $150 package. I forgot what the different alpha phases are, anyone know when the $150 backer package opens up??

Comments

• Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited January 2021
    Short answer is no.
    It looks like the 150 pack gives you access to Beta 1. We currently only have a timeline for Alpha1 which goes until May. Some time after that we will get an Alpha 2 and Betas will follow that.
  • Options
    oh okay cool! thank you! just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing out. I believe in the devs and company and thats why i backed. Cant wait to get my hands on it
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Protozoa

Looks like mcstackerson already answered this, so I'm going to move this thread to the Support section and close it now. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.