Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Does Ashes of creation run on Linux?

I know it is meant for windows, but most games can run on linux as long as they aren't using easy anti cheat. so was just wondering if anyone got it to run on linux, or if the devs might consider compiling a linux package for it through snapcraft or flatpak?

Comments

• I thought that if you were a Linux user, that it was more or less up to you to determine your version/sub-version/personalized version of Linux's compatibility for programs designed to run with other OS's?

As long as you modify the version you're using to meet the functionality of Windows, shouldn't it be fine?
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi adanc

Right now the plan is to only support the game on Windows PC. This might change later on down the line, but for now it's Windows only.

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.