Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Can we have a weekly subscription?

Hi, id like to ask if there will be a weekly subscription.
Since not everyone will have time or be eable to play the full montly subscription.
Example: I will be able to play 3 days for atleast 2 to 3 hours or want to play during that week only, before taking a break or not being able to play for the rest of the month, due to work, family, travel etc.

Reasoning paying one month sub to play a few days or atleast hours is not exactly fair for the monthly price.

By my opinion the weekly subscription price doesent have to be one forth of the monthy price exactly maybe a round up price.

Plus by having a slightly higher priced weekly subscription, it wouldnt be such a big deal over the monthly subscription.
(By having the weekly subscription you would pay more frequently and possibly slightly more than the monthly subscription.)

Plus we would still support this amazing project with micro transactions.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Comments

• Oooooooooooow dude that's exactly what I wanted to ask. I quit WoW just because of just monthly + subscription. Sometimes I just don't have enough time to play because of my work, and pay full price for be able to play just few hours in that month for me isn't worth at all. Like you said AoC don't loose any money after all and they give peoples more options which should expand to more positve feedback and better quality of life.
  • Hi there friend! At the moment we've stated that Ashes of Creation plans to have a monthly subscription fee, and we'll be sure to give you a heads up if we plan to offer different subscription options in the future!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.