Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will we be able to gift cosmetic items from one account to another account?

I am not talking about selling cosmetic items or stuff like that.
For me it's beacuse I have a friend that can not buy the packs at the moment but loves the pet mounts that keep appearing in the store. I was wondering if it would be possible for myself (someone who has brought the high end pack) to then buy the pet skin and gift it to my friend as a gift?
I know there could be a possibility for people to use this to make money in game or even out of game. But other then buying them the full pet pack I can't think of any other way to get them a cosmetic gift.

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited January 2021
    There is no gifting planned. If you want to gift your friend, you will need to send them the money or find some other way to get them the options.
    All cosmetic store items will be non-tradeable.[23] There will be no gifting mechanism for cosmetic items.[24]
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Cosmetics
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Thought that might be the case, thank you for answering tho ^^
  • Options
    Hi there! As noted above and in our helpful Item FAQ here on our support site, gifting and item transfers are not available.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.