Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Custom-made 2D and 3D graphic designs explaining the Node system and more. <3

Professor De MontfortProfessor De Montfort Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited January 2021 in Community Creations
This video is my biggest project so far. It took me over 3 weeks working all day for this video. Is made with love, I really hope you enjoy it. Please give me your feedback to improve future videos. Stay safe, and thank you :)

Update: I have to edit and re-upload the video in the coming weeks. I'll let you know why I have to edit it when it's ready. Thank you every single one, that came to check it out and to give me feedback.
I appreciate it
Professor DeMontfort

Comments

• Options
    KuldjuxKuldjux Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited January 2021
    Good video, very thought provoking. Thanks for taking the time to make this.
    BamUhO9_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
  • Options
    There *may* be just a little mis-information in your video:

The Metropolises don't control 1/5 of the world; the *Castles* do; I've yet to come across anything that states that you can't have multiple Metropolises (I wish the plural form was Metropoli) that are within the same Castle's ZOI.

There will be a maximum of 5 Metropoli in the world, they just can't be right next to each other; Yours truly hasn't seen anything that will limit this to a specific 1/5 of the world.

Or am I wrong?

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    seems to have been copyright striked
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    giphy.gif
    sig-Samson-Final.gif
  • Options
    Professor De MontfortProfessor De Montfort Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I've made a Reddit post explaining what happened with the video. I finally finished it, again, so I'll make a new post. I hope you find it informative and enjoy it :)