Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How do i get phoenix innitiative for now.

Dragor8988Dragor8988 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hey there, i just discovered ashes of creations just last september. i regreted not looking at this game 3 years ago, i heard good things about the kickstart packs, and i have discussions with people that has it, they say that they had exclusive cosmetics and such. when i heard that, i was soo jealous of them. is there any way for me to purchase the exclusive cosmetics or make myself as a phoenix initiative. because i am a really big cosmetic collector and i'm willing to pay the amount to buy the cosmetics, i know that it cannot be bought because it was only suppose to be buyable in 2017 oct. or is there any other statuses that i could acces as for right now?

Comments

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Dragor8988

Unfortunately there is no way to join the Phoenix Initiative or purchase any of the previous cosmetics that were available during the kickstarter, sorry.

If you'd like to support the game you are welcome to buy one of the current pre-order packs in the Intrepid store: https://accounts.ashesofcreation.com/shop

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.