Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Cosmetic Chat emotes

just wondering what people thought about the idea of chat emotes. not like /dance and /laugh but little emote faces that you can use in chat to liven things up a bit, perhaps unlockable, maybe a smiley face like :) becomes an orc smiley if you are playing an orc.
Personally, I think it could be a fun feature but I can see how it could get really noisy in something like a trade chat love to know what people think of the idea.

Comments

• Options
    if they implement chat bubbles I would love that, I can't type 3 words without some kind of smiley when talking to friends anyways
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    Well, we know that chat emotjis are in the game in some capacity. There was an emoji pack available to Kickstarter backers in 2017, but I don't know if emojis are available for everyone or just the KS backers.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    Talents wrote: »
    Well, we know that chat emotjis are in the game in some capacity. There was an emoji pack available to Kickstarter backers in 2017, but I don't know if emojis are available for everyone or just the KS backers.

I didn't realize that, maybe they will have them then
  • Options
    Kionashi wrote: »
    if they implement chat bubbles I would love that, I can't type 3 words without some kind of smiley when talking to friends anyways

I really hope they have chat bubbles (with an option to disable for those against the idea)
  • Options
    One of my favorite features in a previous game i played were the animated emojis within the ingame chat.

Some of them really fucking good. Didn't think it would add that much to the social experience, but it certainly did.
  • Options
    Warth wrote: »
    One of my favorite features in a previous game i played were the animated emojis within the ingame chat.

Some of them really fucking good. Didn't think it would add that much to the social experience, but it certainly did.

yeah, that would be awesome!