Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Maybe a dumb question

Hello there, I think I already know the answer but just to make sure, do the cosmetics in the bundles change every now and then? I wanted to buy the 250$ one but I don't really like the mounts, do they change?

Comments

• Options
    tommieS wrote: »
    Hello there, I think I already know the answer but just to make sure, do the cosmetics in the bundles change every now and then? I wanted to buy the 250$ one but I don't really like the mounts, do they change?

The cosmetics get switched out every month. But once a set is switched out for a new one, you will never be able to purchase that particular set again.
    sig-Samson-Final.gif
  • Options
    tommieStommieS Member
    edited January 2021
    Thanks, and If you want to buy all the cosmetics from every month? Is that possible?
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited January 2021
    tommieS wrote: »
    Thanks, and If you want to buy all the cosmetics from every month? Is that possible?

Once you have purchased a pre-order pack you can buy any future monthly cosmetics as individual items, up to the tier of pack you own. In practical terms, if you want to buy all the monthly cosmetics you'll need to buy to $375 pack to gain access to them, and then buy all the future cosmetics individually each month.

I hope that answers your question so I'm going to close this thread now. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.