Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Physical Map

KorlicKorlic Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Will there be a purchasable map like a collectors item we can purchase to hang on a wall. A large map of the world with all of the locations. A version that shows all the different zones/regions and maybe design it to where we can add or remove information. Maybe like erase markers or cut outs of the different zones in different colors we can put info on. Since the world will be constantly changing. But even a map of the world we can hang on the wall somewhere would be great.

Comments

• Options
    There's a previous thread where they discussed a possible collectors edition, but I believe it's currently not planned.

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/comment/235563#Comment_235563
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    When the official map is released, download a high quality version of that image. Use that image to print up a playmat on ebay (usually around 20 bucks). This will give you a really nice looking (giant) mouse pad or you could put it up on the wall in a frame or pinned if you are a barbarian.
  • Options
    CriminalCupcakeCriminalCupcake Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Khronus wrote: »
    .....or pinned if you are a barbarian.

I feel personally attacked with this.... :D

• Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    You could always make your own. Tons of tools, and methods to do this.

While I love the poster maps that come with a lot of games. More often than not these extras are made to a price point that makes the final product lacking.

As an added bonus, the process of replicating a map will help you to understand the word far better than you would just by looking at a map for reference.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.