Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

New Guy - Wants to Play This Game!!

hey guys, I'm new here. Looking to be active in the community and wondering if there's an iOS app i can download to access these forums - I'm not always at my computer.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this game!

Comments

• Options
    [quote quote=4813]hey guys, I’m new here. Looking to be active in the community and wondering if there’s an iOS app i can download to access these forums – I’m not always at my computer.

Anyway, I’m really looking forward to this game!

[/quote]

As far I know, you can only Access the Forums with a Browser.

But maybe later.... :)

It is still only pre-alpha ;)
  • Options
    Welcome @bransm .
    Like @DanteShadowfall said, you can only access it via browser. But they're remaking the forums "soon™", but they haven't said anything about a forum app.
    But you can jump on Discord to the rest of us: https://discordapp.com/invite/AshesofCreation.
    Most new content and news about the game, hit Discord before they hit the forums, so it's a great place to get new information first hand and chat with your fellow Ashes members.

Cya around :)
  • Options
    hey thanks for the response! Looks like I'll have to jump on the forums from time to time for now