Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Old vs New Ashes Followers - Comparing Perspectives

Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited January 2021 in Community Creations
In this video I look at what's it like for both new Ashes of Creation followers, and veterans who have been following the game for years, in the hopes that the 2 sides can see more eye to eye.

https://youtu.be/fTElzm8dTPA
volunteer_moderator.gif

Comments

• Options
    RhuricRhuric Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thanks for this video! I've pouring through the wiki the last few days but this is the first I've heard of the Ashes 101 website, I'll go take a gander!
    "Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, GLORIOUSLY alive, today."
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Rhuric wrote: »
    Thanks for this video! I've pouring through the wiki the last few days but this is the first I've heard of the Ashes 101 website, I'll go take a gander!

Glad to help. Ashes101 is a very good website. All credit to it goes to @Jahlon :)
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    KearavainKearavain Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I have been following the development of this game since it inception and I didn't even know about Ashes101, thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    RiatRiat Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    I was a Kickstarter donor and hyped. Went through a very busy period of my life and AoC fell off my radar until a few days ago. I am quite impressed at the progress that has been made, and have enjoyed catching up. I kind of feel like both an old and new follower.
  • Options
    The "old guard" are unwavering loyalists blind to the possibility of the game failing. It's understandable when some of them have put forward quite a large amount of money, which you shouldn't do if you aren't willing to lose it, especially with a crowdfunded project.