Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
- Can I have separate warehouses all over the place?
- Can you go (by caravan or backpack) from warehouse to warehouse?
- Can I gather things all around the world, storing them in the nearest node, then later worry about consolidating my goods?
- "Player stalls are linked to that player's warehouse." From the video source, "you can link the stall to your warehouse" - Steven Sharif [Steven says "your" warehouse, implying one.]
- "You're going to be able to deliver goods for trade or to just warehouse in a new region, so that you have access to that local market." – Steven Sharif [This seems to say that you can warehouse in many different nodes.]
Caravan sources (from what I can tell):
- housing chests
- market (placed into a store's storage)? ("deliver goods for trade")
- quest completion (I assume)
- housing chests?
I would like to be able to store my gatherables in the nearest node, in separate warehouses, as I travel around the world, both for safety against being attacked and also to free up my inventory. Then consolidate them later. Is this possible, or are we limited to one warehouse? If it is not known, which way do you think it should be?
The wiki uses phrases like "player's warehouse", "your warehouse", implying one.