Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Trading options between players

Hello guys,

Im fairly new to the forum so apologies in advance if this has already been discussed.

Coming from Warframe (I know you cant compare them but still) im wondering what the Market will look like.
I've put more than 6,5k hrs into wf and at least half of this time I only spent with trading to other players. So I really like this feature if this is reasonably and detailed implemented. Is there any info on what it will look like, how it works or even already what players could trade to each other?

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    From last stream we should be able to mail completed items to other players but not resources or anything related to the caravan system.

There will be economic nodes which will have Auction Houses - Two economic metropolises can connect these Auction Houses.

You can have NPC Market Stalls in economic nodes. You can have NPC Merchants in Taverns.

You can trade almost all items - they won't be soul bound but they might have level restrictions. A few specific items will be bind on equip or bind on pick up but these are exceptions rather than widespread rules.

There will be an escrow system for crafters.

There will be player to player trading. See the wiki for more info. I have little more I can call on by whim lol.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    As far as I can remember one thing that is untradable is cosmetics, not really that important but it's there.