Will there be a banking system?

DragonsyearDragonsyear Member
edited February 1 in Support & FAQ
Will there be a banking system for storing items safely?

Comments

• NeurathNeurath Member
    edited February 1
    You'll have personal storage, warehouse storage and guild storage.

Banking
    Nodes advance to the first stage quickly. This enables NPC services such as vending or banking items.[62]

Banking between characters will likely be restricted to Furniture and completed items.[60]
    A warehouse ability may enable a player to transfer non-material goods between alternate characters. This excludes resources, materials or anything that relies on the caravan system.[54]
  • Will there be a banking system for storing items safely?

I'll look after them for you.
    Daveywavey-member.png
  • daveywavey wrote: »

I'll look after them for you.

You can try ;)
  • WarthWarth Member
    edited February 1

Storage? yes
    Safely? No
    Why:
    Storage is Node specific. If the node gets sieged and subsequentially destroyed, you will lose a certain amount of your stored goods.
    Same story with the Goods your Store in your personal freehold/home. If the nodes get destroyed, your personal freehold will be attackable. If it gets also destroyed, you'll lose a part of your good.

Same story with guild storages.

This applies to resources, goods and certificates primarily.
    Finished Goods, Weapons, Armor, as well as cosmetics and furniture... should be exempt.
  • LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Moderator, Staff
    edited February 1
    Hi there! Looks like some folks above already got you some helpful answers, in regards to both the banking/storage options available and their safety in the event of a siege. You can check out more on where we've discussed these systems on the community-run wiki here!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer for you!
    3ztrsitvhj3s.gif
This discussion has been closed.