Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Do we know when the new site will be up?

KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited February 2021 in Support & FAQ
I couldn't find any info on this one but I am curious if there is any news on new forums/site?

Comments

• CadacCadac Member
    edited February 2021
    Late Feb website launch I heard from livestream .
  • Hiya! We mentioned in our most recent Creative Director's Letter that we plan to launch the new website around the end of February. We also plan to share an article this month that will dive into more of the features we'll be continuing to update the website with after its launch!

While the majority of the earliest changes to the site will likely be focused on revamping how the informational pages on ashesofcreation.com look, keep an eye out as we announce further updates for the site and forums over time. For this first phase of updates, I wouldn't expect anything on the forums to change for now :smiley:

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.