Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Time of Month for Cosmetic Changes?

Yours truly has decided to buy the Voyager Pack. Normally, I don't like Alphas and Betas, but I've completely played-out SWTOR, which is a themepark game. The community that yours truly is a part of is great, but Themepark games just wear themselves out; I literally haven't been able to look at SWTOR, for more than a month.

In not having previously looked at the changes to the monthly cosmetics, the question herein is: Is there a time of the month that the cosmetics included in buying a pack are normally updated? Or am I mis-understanding, and perhaps the Voyager pack will inlcude what it presently shows in the shop, until it's replaced with a different pack, entirely?

Thank you for any insight!

Comments

• Options
    I figured it'd change the 1st of the month, but this hasn't taken place, just yet.

Wasn't a big fan of the half-zebra, half-giraffe mount-skins that are presently displayed. Been checking the shop for the last few days.

• Options
    ShinasoShinaso Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The Paragon’s Vigil cosmetic addons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from January 13, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until February 10, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that the Under the Frost addons will be removed on January 13, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2021-01-12-paragons-vigil
    c1f5df869c3428999290c2954317ec5f.png[/center]

• Options
    Shinaso wrote: »
    The Paragon’s Vigil cosmetic addons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from January 13, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until February 10, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that the Under the Frost addons will be removed on January 13, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2021-01-12-paragons-vigil

Thank you, thank you!

I'll wait until the next change, and then pick it up. Their Twitter account posted a new set of armor recently completed, so I'm really hoping that it's what will be in the next one.

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Hiya - looks like someone already pointed you in the right direction with a helpful answer here! For some additional insight, typically what's included in our Pre-Order Packs each month changes towards the beginning of the month, and we always let you know the start and end dates for each set in the article and corresponding forum post we release. We totally understand if what's currently in the shop is not your particular style, and hope that some of our upcoming sets may spark your interest!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.