Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Purchased the $375 package, Where can i download the early access game?

ValzorwynValzorwyn Member
edited February 2021 in Support & FAQ
I've tried all venues to get someone from support to help answer this question. Im on verge of marking my credit card charge fraud. Can someone please provide the information. UN: valzorwyn

Comments

• AntVictusAntVictus Member, Alpha One
    You should really learn to read things and get info on things before you start throwing money at it. Maybe join the discord? Alpha 2 has no start date, and Alpha 1 you can't buy into. This isn't an eastern mmo, nor is this a full game in the alpha-beta stages as these are ACTUAL testing phases.
  • Valzorwyn wrote: »
    I've tried all venues to get someone from support to help answer this question. Im on verge of marking my credit card charge fraud. Can someone please provide the information. UN: valzorwyn

You can't. Alpha 1 doesn't start until March and Alpha 2 - which is what you purchased - doesn't even have a release date yet.
  • VmanGmanVmanGman Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Make sure you know what you're doing before you start making accusations.

The game is currently in Alpha 1. You bought access to Alpha 2 which comes after Alpha 1. We do not currently know when Alpha 2 will become available. You do not currently have early access to the game because your package does not offer access to the current tests.
  • lmao
  • mrwafflesmrwaffles Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited February 2021
    Welcome to the community @Valzorwyn . The area you're looking for is Support and FAQ forum section

or you can checkout the offical post on the Refund policy.

I would start there first then go to the fraud route if you feel the need. I can say that they (Intrepid Studios) are very understanding and helpful. I'm confident they will be able to resolve your issue if you choose to refund route (not he fraud route).

I don't know your circumstances but I personally think you should stick around. yeah it might be some time before you can use your purchase and play the game but we're all here because we feel it's worth the wait.

Good luck.

E6qgOoi.png
  • Hi there friend! As some other folks above have noted, if you just recently grabbed the Voyager Plus Pre-Order Pack from our shop, it mentions in the "View More Info" section that you'll have access to our future Alpha Two phase!

At the moment, we are currently in the early preview of our Alpha One test phase. You can check out our helpful support article here that we've been keeping up-to-date with our latest test plans as we have them!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.