Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Fellow Veks, let me hear your thoughts and wishes

MoriaweMoriawe Member
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
I love the Vek and I can't stop thinking about all the fun stuff I wish for. Now I'm curious where my fellow Vek enthusiasts are and your dreams of this race.

Appearance?
Culture?
Skills and professions?
Perks and quirks :)
1WvWhjiSog77sK0MLqAaxEkIbxqnrHnKO=w1920-h937-iv2

Comments

• Options

Caedwyn made this starmap, wouldn't it be fasntastic if we could actually have constallations and stories about them?
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/comment/206016#Comment_206016

or if we could have tattoos/scarmarkings of the constallations or marking your tribe or which one of the moons that were visible the day you were born.

I hope we will have a wide range of skincolors to chose from.

A mushroom or herb that makes it "easier" to talk to the gods.

A small telescope and a compass.

That's my wishes for now at least.
  • Options
    Moriawe wrote: »
    or if we could have tattoos/scarmarkings of the constallations or marking your tribe or which one of the moons that were visible the day you were born.

That sounds funky.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fp2svffcmdi83yynpfpexo413mpb1qzxnh3cei0nx&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Would you say 'Fate' and 'Prophecy' leads well into Bard? Or would 'Culture' be more Bard like?
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    WarthWarth Member
    edited February 2021
    Don't just make them look like recolored muscular humans, the same way Elves are just pointy eared humans and the dwarves are just small humas.
  • Options
    Warth wrote: »
    Don't just make them look like recolored muscular humans, the same way Elves are just pointy eared humans and the dwarves are just small humas.

A absolutely agree and I feel like Ashes in so many ways will work towards making each race unique and have their own special part in the world.
    Neurath wrote: »
    Would you say 'Fate' and 'Prophecy' leads well into Bard? Or would 'Culture' be more Bard like?

Not sure I follow but a Vek bard would be absolutely awesome!