Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Shop Packages

MushinMushin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited February 2021 in Support & FAQ
Was there a reason why the cosmetic items were not sold separately? I'm already a backer so I already have access to alpha and beta. I would have liked to have bought some of the mounts or ships but they are all tied up. Also I really don't want to buy everything even if it was just a cosmetic package.

Comments

• arsnnarsnn Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    edited February 2021
    https://gyazo.com/8806523067b3d3157556e87d1b137471
    You can purchase them seperately
    Have a look in your shop.
    You can buy every cosmetic that is in your tier of purchase.
    You mentioned you have access to alpha, that means you should be able to purchase every cosmetic that intrepid releases monthly.

• MushinMushin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    lol now I feel dumb thanks for helping me out.
  • Hi there! As someone helpfully noted above, if you already have an existing pack (such as if you were a Kickstarter backer or previously purchased a Pre-Order Pack), you are indeed able to grab the cosmetics on an individual basis as add-ons each month! In order to see them correctly in the shop, please make sure you've logged into your Intrepid account first before visiting the store page!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help out with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.