Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

¿Cómo harías al cazador de bestias? How would you do the beast hunter?

Hola a tod@s compañer@s

Tras mucho pensar, he decidido que en el futuro mejor MMORPG, crearme un cazador de bestias, y aquí, es donde empieza todo... ¿Cómo haríais vosotros la clase?

La primera pregunta. ¿Hay que subir de nivel a la mascota? PORFAVOR SI, soy cazador y amo subir el nivel de mi mascota, no lo quiero fácil.
Segunda pregunta. ¿La tengo que alimentar? Solamente si va acorde con el juego, es decir, ¿mi personaje se va a alimentar todo el rato o solo para subir los atributos? pues claramente tiene que ser igual en mi mascota, no quiero que mezclen ideas.
Tercera pregunta. ¿Podré domesticar a cualquier bestia del juego? Pues claro que sí, pero hablemos con claridad no quiero que sea un zoológico el juego donde voy a domesticar, los dragones serán dragones los zombis serán zombis y las arañas, lobos, osos, raptores xD serán bestias.
Cuarta pregunta. ¿Las mascotas tendrán habilidades o servirán para dar auto ataques? Ojala tuviesen 2 habilidades por mascota, algo fácil de manejar con el personaje y que escalen con el nivel de la misma mascota.
Quinta pregunta. ¿Podré poner accesorios a mi mascota o montarla como si fuese una montura? Creo que seria demasiado atractivo para la clase y dejaría fuera a otras muchas clases si esto fuese así, en lo que respecta a montar a tu mascota, pero el poner armaduras, tatuajes o runas, creo que sería muy bonito para el cazador.
Última pregunta. ¿El daño de cazador mascota estará dividido? Por lo que he vivido de otros juegos MMORPG, multitud en realidad xD, lo idóneo es dar a elegir donde va a estar destinado el atributo, si quiero subir el ataque, la vida o la agilidad a mi mascota, dependerá de mi forma de juego.

Un saludo a compañeros me gustaría que hicieseis una reflexión y me escribierais vuestras preguntas y repuestas de vuestro cazador. Un beso xD

Hello to all colleagues

After much thought, I have decided that in the future, the best MMORPG, to create a beast hunter, and this is where it all begins ... How would you class do?

The first question. Do you have to level up the pet? PLEASE YES, I'm a hunter and I love to level up my pet, I don't want it easy.
Second question. Do I have to feed her? Only if it is consistent with the game, that is, is my character going to feed all the time or just to raise the attributes? Well, clearly it has to be the same in my pet, I don't want them to mix ideas.
Third question. Will I be able to tame any beast in the game? Of course I do, but let's be clear, I don't want the game where I'm going to tame to be a zoo, dragons will be dragons, zombies will be zombies and spiders, wolves, bears, raptors xD will be beasts.
Fourth question. Will pets have abilities or will they be used to give auto attacks? Hopefully they had 2 skills per pet, something easy to handle with the character and that they scale with the level of the same pet.
Fifth question. Will I be able to accessorize my pet or mount it as if it were a mount? I think it would be too attractive for the class and would leave out many other classes if this were so, when it comes to riding your pet, but putting armor, tattoos or runes, I think it would be very nice for the hunter.
Last question. Will the pet hunter damage be split? From what I have experienced from other MMORPG games, a multitude actually xD, the ideal thing is to choose where the attribute will be destined, if I want to increase the attack, life or agility to my pet, it will depend on my way of playing .

Greetings to colleagues I would like you to make a reflection and write me your questions and answers from your hunter.
A kiss xD

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    If we have to feed pets, I hope its not like BDO. Pets in BDO did nothing without food.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Neurath wrote: »
    If we have to feed pets, I hope its not like BDO. Pets in BDO did nothing without food.

just like pets in real life :'(