Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Question regarding cosmetics

Apologies if this I missed this, but how does purchasing future cosmetics work? If I purchase cosmetic pack now, I know I'll have a chance to purchase subsequent packs, but is there a restriction on what? I.e. if I only purchased the pack with an item skin, am I able to purchase pet, freehold, etc. skins subsequently? And what is the pricing like?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited February 2021
    You can only purchase cosmetics that are the same type of cosmetic that came with your initial pack. For example:

$75 Wayfarer Pack - Comes with Accessory, thus you can only purchase future accessories
    $150 Expeditionary Pack - Accessory, Pet. So you can purchase future accessories and pets
    $250 Voyager Pack - Accessory, Pet, Mount. So you can purchase future accessories, pets, and mounts
    $375 Voyager Plus Pack - Comes with everything, so you can purchase all future cosmetics regardless of type.

6JrSd1D.png
    nI17Ea4.png