Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Primary Archetype Poll Results

RileyRiley Member, Intrepid Pack
Total Votes: 381

Cleric 15.49% (59 votes)

Rogue 14.96% (57 votes)

Summoner 14.44% (55 votes)

Fighter 12.34% (47 votes)

Bard 11.29% (43 votes)

Ranger 11.02% (42 votes)

Mage 11.02% (42 votes)

Tank 9.45% (36 votes)

Comments

• Options
    Well, now I’m thinking about going Tank... always looking to provide were needed.
  • Options
    Honestly really happy with how evenly spread the archetypes are. Of course as in any game we'll be short on tanks, but hopefully other archetypes can fulfill that role outside of the Tank archetype.

Also I expect some of these to change as we get more abilities trailers for the archetypes.

Another thing seems to be that the distaste for mages is merely aesthetic, as there has been some backlash on the visuals of the spellcasting.
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    CakeBanditJrCakeBanditJr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The sample size is rather small, of course, BUT there could potentially be too much interest in support roles.
    This will definitely depend on how they implement the Cleric healing/Bard buffing.
  • Options
    MushinMushin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    surprised that there are so many clerics
  • Options
    Michael_MorbiusMichael_Morbius Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yea, pretty decent spread overall. I think I am going to toss my hat into the Summoner (Necro) pile.
  • Options
    WhitneyHagasMatsumotoWhitneyHagasMatsumoto Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thanks for compiling the poll results!

As everyone else has said, I was expecting to see more bias, so I'm pleasantly surprised by this results. :D
  • Options
    pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    Not too surprising...

Clerics are mained by support-centric players. These same players place a greater value on player cohesion and community.

Do you think you may find community minded players active in the current community?

/wink
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    pyreal wrote: »
    Not too surprising...

Clerics are mained by support-centric players. These same players place a greater value on player cohesion and community.

Do you think you may find community minded players active in the current community?

/wink

fair point. Cleric players are more likely to browse the forums than the average Rogue player
    I wish I were deep and tragic