Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Should PVP zones be in AoC?

13»

Comments

• Options
    VmanGmanVmanGman Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »
    VmanGman wrote: »
    @nanfoodle the RP community is working to designate an unofficial RP server on NA. More will be revealed as we get closer to launch.

while that is a nice idea the likelihood of it working is incredible low.

Define working... if 20 RP guilds show up on one server then they will have a working RP community. It doesn’t mean that non-RP players will not play on the server. It just means that there will be a RP community on an unofficial RP server.

It is very likely to work.
  • Options
    RamirezRamirez Member
    edited March 2021
    nanfoodle wrote: »
    Ramirez wrote: »
    @nanfoodle the RP community is working to designate an unofficial RP server on NA. More will be revealed as we get closer to launch.

If you can have RP clans in Rust you can every where , and believe me must of the times, many pvp players respect and don´t raid them, last time i played they had in a pvp server an Uber company and no one attack them, and when someone try, pvp clans that use the service, defend them.

Im reading your post the best I can. I think you are saying RP and PvP dont mix. I assure you, if I am RPing and you decide to attack me, I will be happy to kick your butt from here to there and back. My guild is a PvE/RP guild. I am sure every member feels the same way. Pls give us an official RP server with all the same PvP rule sets IS. Pls?!?!?!?!?

Sorry for my bad English, i was saying the opposite, RP clans can provide services and new features to pvp players... The example that i was giving in rust was RP clans in PVP servers.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One

Define working... if 20 RP guilds show up on one server then they will have a working RP community. It doesn’t mean that non-RP players will not play on the server. It just means that there will be a RP community on an unofficial RP server.

I suppose it depends on what people want to role play e.g. PvP roleplayers and PvE roleplayers.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    VmanGmanVmanGman Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One

I suppose it depends on what people want to role play e.g. PvP roleplayers and PvE roleplayers.

Or PvX role players... like most role players. Role players are usually the most well rounded players in terms of content they engage in.
  • Options
    VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    nanfoodle wrote: »
    Im reading your post the best I can. I think you are saying RP and PvP dont mix. I assure you, if I am RPing and you decide to attack me, I will be happy to kick your butt from here to there and back. My guild is a PvE/RP guild. I am sure every member feels the same way. Pls give us an official RP server with all the same PvP rule sets IS. Pls?!?!?!?!?

Not gonna happen. As far as Ashes is concerned. There is one server type to rule them all.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Options
    WarthWarth Member
    @nanfoodle inofficial RP servers will be determined by the community anyway