Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Streaming AoC casually!

Hello everyone!

My name is Kamil, 22, from Poland. I am a casual MMORPG player with about 8 years of experience in Lineage 2. I am going to stream AoC casually once it goes live and I welcome all of you to join me in this adventure!

www.twitch.tv/brookofficial

Comments

• Options
    I'll be happy to watch any streams while at work, once AoC launches.
    Because; while not in Verra, I'll be pining to be back in Verra. :sweat_smile:

Steven Sharif is my James Halliday (Anorak)

Lore-Banner-Ao-C.png

“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    And with strange aeons even death may die.”

-HPL
  • Options
    I don't have any experience with MMO games, if the game manages to deliver what the developers are promising I think it will be a great game to play.
  • Options
    KeeperBrGO wrote: »
    I don't have any experience with MMO games, if the game manages to deliver what the developers are promising I think it will be a great game to play.

Well, welcome to the community KeeperBrGO! I hope you stick around and see something (many things) that excite you about Ashes of Creation. We're happy to have you. And what an AMAZING opportunity to join in as your first MMO! I'm sure you'll have many great memories that are made playing in Verra and alongside all of us.

Steven Sharif is my James Halliday (Anorak)

Lore-Banner-Ao-C.png

“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    And with strange aeons even death may die.”

-HPL
  • Options
    Hey, thanks for the comments guys! Feel free to hit that follow button to get notified whenever I stream :D. I will be trying to grow my viewership before the game launches so I appreciate all the support!