Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Any interesting artisian interactions unlike other MMO?

I might sound too ambitious, but is there going to be any interesting interaction while you gather, process or craft as an artisian. As a MMO player that focuses on the professions other than classes, I wanted to know whether there will be an interesting way to gather, process or craft an item, not just pressing a gather button, or craft button like any other MMO. I know that it sounds too ambitious and might not be achievable, but I think this will generally make MMO players that focuses on being a master crafter, gathers, or processor rather than PvP and PvE player.

Comments

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi soniana

the devs have said that likely won't be any kind of mini-game for the crafting but they are taking influence from Star Wars Galaxies. You can find more information at the wiki: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Crafting_mechanics

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.