Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Where can i send suggestions for the game?

Hi! I always come up with some cool ideas i'd like to share, but im not sure if there's a specific place to do that. If so, please give me a header in that direction. I Wasn't able to find it myself or in the faq.Thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    Here is honestly your best chance, the devs and mods are here often and will answer questions and maybe take advice. They are very nice dudes!
  • Options
    Here is honestly your best chance, the devs and mods are here often and will answer questions and maybe take advice. They are very nice dudes!

Thanks! :) I've just posted a suggestion in general discussion since i seen a few others in there!
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi @Jxshuwu

Yes, general discussion is the place to go for any game suggestions since we don't have a dedicated suggestions forum.

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.