Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Reliquary and its process of sharing loot

"All of these different types of progression paths for the cities could result in the production of a relic that exists within the reliquary."

"Each city has what's called a reliquary and the reliquary begins to spawn unique items for the citizens to take advantage of based on the performance"

This all sounds good in retrospect, but my question is, will there be a limited supply? A mad dash to get that fancy relic? And also how long would the production go on for? Could you get multiple of one unique items? It is a interesting concept that I hope doesn't get abused somehow

Comments

• Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi @SamusTheSlayer

What is written on the wiki is all the information we have about it right now. If you want a more indepth answer I would suggest saving it for the next developer livestream and asking it for the Q&A section. There will be a thread opened for that in the announcements section to submit questions closer to the time of the stream.

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.