Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Subscription question

Hello, I am very interested in playing the game and I have nothing against the monthly fee, after all, I have already played other games with the same payment model, however, 30 dollars converted to the local currency (Brazilian currency) is equivalent to 150, the which makes the subscription very expensive considering the economic reality of the country where the basic salary is 1000. So I ask, is it possible to adjust the price in the regions where the currency is devalued against the dollar?

Comments

• Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    Thx, help a lot.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Mkttt

Just to expand a little bit here. Intrepid have said they are looking into localised pricing for certain regions. If that happens there would be dedicated locked servers for players who pay that localised price, so if you pay the localised price you won't be able join the other non-localised servers.

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.