Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Purchased the Voyager Plus Package in August of 2020

RagnarrokRagnarrok Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited March 2021 in Support & FAQ
Anyone know when I will be able to jump in game?

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Not until Alpha 2, which might be Q3 or Q4 of this year. I personally don't expect Alpha 2 before 2022 due to the issues they keep coming up against in Pre-Alpha 1. Alpha 1 hasn't happened yet.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    RagnarrokRagnarrok Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    So I read Alpha 1 starts this April?
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yeah, that's correct mate. Alpha 1 will probably be longer than a single month though (I would hope).
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    just remember, people shouldn't buy Alpha access expecting to play a finished game, there will be bugs and a lot of unfinished content, go with the mindset of helping find the bugs and providing feedback to the devs ;)
  • Options
    ImmortalityImmortality Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Keep in mind. Even though Alpha 1 starts in April, it won't mean Alpha 2 starts right after. There might be more Alpha 1 tests if needed. So don't get hyped just yet :D
    Signature-management.gif
  • Options
    Hi there friend! Looks like folks already got you some helpful answers above - your Voyager Plus pack includes access to our future Alpha Two test phase, and you can keep an eye on our latest testing and release plans in our support article here!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.