Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Navigating the website

PlaguethPlagueth Member
edited March 2021 in Support & FAQ
I'm having a hard time navigating the website. I'm looking for info on Race/class, but I can't seem to find anything.

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
  • Options
    Interesting. Nothing on the actual website?
  • Options
    Not all races have been release to be viewed yet. Not all the classes have been released to be viewed either. The website will have more information when the information is released I would imagine.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Okay, but where is the info coming from that is being adding to the wiki?
  • Options
    leaks, interviews, Q+A, livestreams, articles.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Alrighty, thank you Neurath.
  • Options
    No worries mate
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ashes is in a unique position because pretty much no other developer is this open so early in the development process, so the wiki is literally the work of passionate people like @Lex organizing every drop of info from QnAs to Interviews and Livestreams (info that isn't under NDA).

To give you some perspective - normally the public wouldn't know anything about projects in alpha stage, and AoC only very recently began alpha (with a second round of alpha to come before we hit betas)
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Plagueth

As the others have said, the wiki is the place to go for now. The guys who run it do a fantastic job of keeping it up to date with reliable sources from the devs. As for the official website it is currently being revamped and will include more game-related information over time.

I'm going to move this thread to the Support section and close it now, but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.