Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

EU purchase

Good evening,
I would like to become part of the AoC community, and buy the package to play over the beta. I've tried to reach the European page, at my games, but I've read that it has been closed and there will be a migration in the next weeks. The question is: do I have to wait or is there any possibility to purchase the game? Thanks for the info.
Congratz for the game, I follow it since the very start and this project is becoming more and more interesting.

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You can buy a package at https://accounts.ashesofcreation.com/shop

Previously when they had My.Games as the EU/CIS publisher, accounts were region locked. Since they are now self-publishing in EU/CIS, those restrictions are gone. Realize you will pay currency conversion to dollars and all applicable VAT applies.

The game is in an early alpha state and is not "playable." If you are unsure what that means, you should most likely wait to purchase a package.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Hi there friend! Anyone from any region is currently able to purchase a Pre-Order Pack through our shop directly, though as noted above some currency conversion and VAT may apply based on your country of purchase. In addition, the earliest testing access currently available is our upcoming Alpha Two test phase!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.