Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hey guys I have some ideas

VmanGmanVmanGman Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I just read about this game 5 minutes ago and I have some ideas to make it super awesome.

The game should have fast travel, instanced dungeons/raids, PvE servers, 1v1 class balance, flying mounts for everyone, and the option to start my own private server. Also, it should be free to play.

I just heard someone was making a new MMORPG and I want it to be just the way I always imagined a MMORPG should be with all my favorite features.

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Must have been a long 5 minutes. I've seen you around before.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    CadacCadac Member
    I might print this post, and stick it on my fridge. Good one.
  • Options
    5 minutes of 5 months? you've been on these forums for a while :P
  • Options
    WarthWarth Member
    @VmanGman

on a scale of sexy to fucking awesome, how much would you enjoy it if IS was to abandone their vision and build a modern version of WoW instead
  • Options
    I completely concur. That is some great sarcasm written there :)
  • Options
    Warth wrote: »
    @VmanGman

on a scale of sexy to fucking awesome, how much would you enjoy it if IS was to abandone their vision and build a modern version of WoW instead

Now that I think about it... you're right. WoW 2.0 is all I want AoC to be.
  • Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This game better be a mobile exclusive or I'm going to be upset.

I have a phone.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    Karthos wrote: »
    This game better be a mobile exclusive or I'm going to be upset.

I have a phone.

My man. Now you're speaking my language. Keep bringing these great ideas people! We can really make Ashes of Creation into something great. Just pour out your heart's desires and it'll surely add up to something good.
  • Options
    Can we maybe have it play on our smart pens and watches as well??!!!

I wanna play AoC on my watch, darn it!!!!!
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited March 2021
    I just want a BIG red I win button when I log in.
    Fireworks and confetti after a push it.
    And maybe mail me a trophy to put on my desk to remind me how awesome I am!

Edit:
    I forgot my DPS meter so I can hit 1 million dps when I hit the button.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I would like my gold to X2 on every daily login as a bonus as well while you're at it.

Also, change the name of tank to "military vehicle" please.
  • Options
    LexLex Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    wow, just wow
    fe85sq6n7wyu.png
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    VmanGman wrote: »
    the option to start my own private server.

That one was a while ago!
  • Options
    WhitneyHagasMatsumotoWhitneyHagasMatsumoto Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Monsters have lives too, so let's get rid of those life-destroying expressions!
    That's not good for emotional education!
  • Options
    Monsters have lives too, so let's get rid of those life-destroying expressions!
    That's not good for emotional education!

yes!!! We need Monster Equality LAWS in the GAME!!! Players gain corruption for harming Monsters!
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    I have another idea. Let topics dissapear from the front page instead of joining the lynch mob. But it might be too hard for some...
  • Options
    I have another idea. Let topics dissapear from the front page instead of joining the lynch mob. But it might be too hard for some...

@George Black Your comment makes no sense. Not only is this post a mockery of said “topics” so it’s not like I’m keeping said “topics” on the front page for discussion, but also your comment is extremely ironic because you are doing exactly what you’re advising others not to do... I guess it is too hard for some.

Also, if you come to AoC’s forums and ask for PvE servers or who knows what else that goes completely against the game’s design goals, then you will be told to either change your attitude or go looking somewhere else. There’s nothing wrong with communicating such things on the forums that are meant for, you know, communicating such things.
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Nope..
  • Options
    WarthWarth Member
    this will become the most answered thread in no time.

People tend to flock to idiotic threads like the tank name one
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I really hope they have end-game gear in the cash shop. Some of us just don't have time to play, but we want to be able to compete in end-game. You can make it rare by putting it in a loot box!
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    I want to have an area where you get 1 million exp every second! I also want the level cap to be raised for me, and only me!
  • Options
    maouw wrote: »
    I really hope they have end-game gear in the cash shop. Some of us just don't have time to play, but we want to be able to compete in end-game. You can make it rare by putting it in a loot box!

I thought the developers were against p2w. Oh well... I guess if YOU like it and want it then it should be in the game.