Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

PVP Guilds?

MagenciaMagencia Member
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
any pvp guild out there? hmu..

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    WarthWarth Member
    There was a PvP Guil called Cumbenders recruiting in the discord a couple o weeks back.

I don't think they are allowed to recruit here, but its the only real pvp guild in Ashes. Don't believe any fakes like @Sathrago claiming they run a pvp guild
  • Options
  • Options
    squeeteesqueetee Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm sure their are a handful of PvP guilds out there, including mine. Should watch the activity/streams around the April Alpha 1 test to see if any jump out at you.
  • Options
    KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited March 2021
    Magencia wrote: »

If there is a guild in AOC that is not a PvP guild.....they have a problem before the game even comes out haha. It's a full PvP game. I've seen all sorts of silly guild types out there. Racist Dwarven guilds who only want dwarves (disgusting), PvX guilds that are hardcore and also relaxed at the same time (like wtf does that even mean....?), and elitist groups who will require you to login and "prove" you are good with past experience videos. I've attempted some form of an alliance with a few different groups here and there but the hassle of the launch being so far away + bad leadership has made my efforts a waste of time.

This all said, I would love to chat with you in discord to see if you would be a good fit in Council. Check out the link below to my recruitment post. It's not as fancy as some of the others but it's the meat and potatoes that count IMO.

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/44811/north-america-council-recruitment-thread#latest

Add me me on Discord if you are interested (Khronus#4299)
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Khronus wrote: »
    Magencia wrote: »

If there is a guild in AOC that is not a PvP guild.....they have a problem before the game even comes out haha. It's a full PvP game. I've seen all sorts of silly guild types out there. Racist Dwarven guilds who only want dwarves (disgusting), PvX guilds that are hardcore and also relaxed at the same time (like wtf does that even mean....?), and elitist groups who will require you to login and "prove" you are good with past experience videos. I've attempted some form of an alliance with a few different groups here and there but the hassle of the launch being so far away + bad leadership has made my efforts a waste of time.

This all said, I would love to chat with you in discord to see if you would be a good fit in Council. Check out the link below to my recruitment post. It's not as fancy as some of the others but it's the meat and potatoes that count IMO.

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/44811/north-america-council-recruitment-thread#latest

Add me me on Discord if you are interested (Khronus#4299)

Pretty much.

PvX guilds are most likely to succeed.

PvE and PvP only guilds will have to pay each other to do each other's jobs.
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    Warth wrote: »
    There was a PvP Guil called Cumbenders recruiting in the discord a couple o weeks back.

I don't think they are allowed to recruit here, but its the only real pvp guild in Ashes. Don't believe any fakes like @Sathrago claiming they run a pvp guild

Well that was rude. I'll have you know I never would join a pvp only guild anyway. I do all types of content.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    PoliceGirlPoliceGirl Member
    edited March 2021
    Yo. Here is one.

Message me if you like.

The Dark Alliance is building the Tulnar Civilization on our server!

[NA] [18+] - We need EVERYONE!

If you want in, send me a message!