Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will there be rewards for participating in the alpha and beta?

luketheskylukethesky Member
edited March 2021 in Support & FAQ
Will there be rewards for participating in the alpha and beta

Comments

• Options
    Only the cosmetics that comes with the pack if you buy it as a pre-oder package in the shop. But from what I know there wont be any participation price for the tests. But being able to test it before launch is one hell of a price doe =)
    mrsimsim.png
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    So far there have been no "rewards," cosmetic or otherwise given out for paid testing. There was a windmill housing knick knack given to those that participated in A0 testing, but A0 testing was free and not for purchase. APOC had a couple different rewards like the dragon cosmetic skin and the Halloween themed armors for reaching certain level caps, but those were for anyone that ground it out, legendary path was not required (so free). They have given away the COVID housing statue/knick knack for anyone who had an account or signed up for a new one during that time period. Also no purchase required. Think we are starting to see a trend here.

All progress will be wiped on the testing servers before live launch, so there is no advantage given there beyond those that want to quibble about muscle memory or knowledge of game mechanics (which in the day of streaming is a non-argument.) If we see anything out of the testing periods that has not been clearly outlined in the packs during purchase, my guess would be testing titles in game like so many other mmos have done so people can flex or back up their claims of "I was there at the beginning, see, here is my beta monkey pet (ESO) to prove it!"
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Hi there friend! Looks like folks already mentioned some of the testing rewards that were given away previously, and as noted they were usually tied to tests that wider groups of people could participate in.

We haven't announced any specific rewards for participating in Alphas and Betas at this time, but as always we recommend keeping an eye on our news channels for the latest updates on that front!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.