Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

(NA) Prophets of Philosophy | Player vs All | PST | Casual ~`_`~ *Completely new*

LogicMattersLogicMatters Member
edited March 2021 in NA Guild Recruitment
Hey there! I'm creating a brand new guild from scratch, and would absolutely adore creating a whole intimate community with anyone who is interested in joining.

My whole goal through the creation of this guild is to provide a place where those who are not always available throughout their days may participate and not be flustered by enforced "active quotas" where members are easily cast aside for being unavailable. I'll readily put it out there that everyone is welcome, and those who may be easily offended I would advise not joining.

This here guild master is a strict parent of anyone who intends to join and I wont be afraid to chastise you like I were your mom or dad. I'm nothing like a responsible guild master who constantly oversees everything that occurs, though I'll be sure to at least provide a functioning discipline for all.

Somewhat of a philosopher, I encourage those who love to read and write, those who value knowledge and talking about all different sorts of subjects unabated to join -- if you want. Though I'd suuuuuuuper love some new friends to hang with!!

I greatly appreciate those who took the time to read through this little "advertisement" of mine. You have my eternal gratitude, for I value thankfulness and humility in all things.

*For those who are curious about whether I'm religious/old as dinosaurs/some sort of sexuality, just ask I'll be completely honest.*

Thank you have a wonderful rest of your day!
~ Morris

Comments

• Options
    Ohhh man, I think me and you could talk for hours my friend. I personally believe I am the world's greatest philosopher, I want to stream this game while I talk about the meaning of life, what God is, among a whole host of other things. I'm not sure how many people would be interested in a guild dedicated to truth, while a video game is a tool used to escape it. I wanted to start one too and call it The Socratic Way. Lol it's my own little way of life. I hope you see this reply.