Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Price of items/cosmetics in terms of Embers

edited March 2021 in Support & FAQ
Greetings, apologies in advance if this has been asked before, but does anyone have an estimated range of how much items cost in terms of embers? For example what are some things we can purchase with embers and how many embers do they cost.
ᏖᏂᏋᏒᏋ ᎥᏕ ᏁᎧ ᏕᏗᏝᏉᏗᏖᎥᎧᏁ ᏇᎥᏖᏂᎧᏬᏖ ᎴᏋᏕᏖᏒᏬፈᏖᎥᎧᏁ. ᏁᎧ ᏂᎧᎮᏋ, ᏖᏂᎥᏕ ᏕᎥᎴᏋ ᎧᎦ ᎴᏋᏗᏖᏂ.

Comments

• Options
    NuubNuub Member
    I bought $125 in embers, and was given 16250 embers. Its pretty common to get a volume discount when placing a larger order. My estimation, based solely on my purchase, is that the price will be 1 dollar to 100 embers, with tiered "bonus" embers for bulk purchases. Would be neat to hear how many embers other buyers received and get a better idea of the current price of embers.

the price of cosmetics each month are

equipment piece $5
    mount $20
    ship/caravan $25
    freehold building $25
    pet $15
  • Options
    Hi there friend! As previously some cosmetic items were available in the Apocalypse in-game shop for Embers, hopefully this provided an example of how many Embers similar items would go for in the MMO. For example, some of the gryphon mounts were available for around 1500-2000 Embers.
    Nuub wrote: »
    I bought $125 in embers, and was given 16250 embers. Its pretty common to get a volume discount when placing a larger order. My estimation, based solely on my purchase, is that the price will be 1 dollar to 100 embers, with tiered "bonus" embers for bulk purchases.

This is indeed the case for bulk Ember purchases both when you're buying Embers alone and as part of the current Pre-Order Packs. You can check out what that bonus looks like a bit more clearly here!

In terms of what you'll be able to use your Embers on, you will be able to use them in the in-game shop to purchase cosmetic items (no P2W!).

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.