Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Kickstarter Stretch Rewards

nilonilo Member
edited March 2021 in Support & FAQ
Hello,

I found this game recently, and went back to see the Kickstarter rewards for meeting a stretch goal. I was wondering if I back the game now through the changing monthly options on their website do I still count as a backer for the backer goal rewards from Kickstarter?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Simple answer is no.
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Kickstarter packs were closed in 2018 (?)

Don't worry, I weep too. We can weep together.
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    maouw wrote: »
    Kickstarter packs were closed in 2018 (?)

Don't worry, I weep too. We can weep together.

May 2017 is when KS closed. Intrepid Packs with A1 access were closed in Sep 2018.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    nilo wrote: »
    Hello,

I found this game recently, and went back to see the Kickstarter rewards for meeting a stretch goal. I was wondering if I back the game now through the changing monthly options on their website do I still count as a backer for the backer goal rewards from Kickstarter?

Thank you!

while you can't be a backer anymore, you can still help funding the game and access different goodies in the shop
  • Options
    Hi there! As others have noted, the stretch goal rewards that say "backer only" on the Kickstarter page here will only be available to our original Kickstarter backers, and our Kickstarter campaign ended a while back. If you'd like to help show your support for Ashes of Creation, the Pre-Order Packs currently available in our shop have some different perks and cosmetics included!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.