Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Controller Support?

As an intro, I've been following Ashes for a good while, and I am in love with the systems that are proposed (the territories, etc), along with the Dev videos showing combat and the particle effects and such. I also adore the class system that is presented as well.

I recently transferred on another MMO (FFXIV) from console to PC however I still use a controller as I am not proficient with the typical wasd movement and using certain keys/key combinations to activate my skills in a timely manner and/or effectively. (Only PC Game I played before is Diablo 2 for reference).

Since there may be persons such as myself whom are not used to typical PC gaming aspects (Note: my deficiencies translate to other games as well), is there planned controller support? I currently use a....Razer Wolverine(?) controller for games I play now if it's of any consequence.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.