Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Skills/Abilitys

SoulreaverDreadSoulreaverDread Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Will skills or abilities have a level or tier applied? (Something like EQ2, adept, master etc.)

Comments

• bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Not really sure what your asking about? Node tiers?
    Most of what we know so far is here.
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • AlsopAlsop Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Not really sure what your asking about? Node tiers?
    Most of what we know so far is here.
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/

I think hes talking about sistems like BDO where gathering skill has tiers, so something like beginner alchemist, advanced alchemist, master alchemist, Too good to be true alchemist etc
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Interesting. Don't think have have that information yet. Maybe ask in the next Q&A.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi SoulreaverDread

If I understand your question correctly all skills come from skill trees. As you level up you gain skill points which you can assign to the various skills. The more points you assign to a particular tree the more powerful abilities you unlock. The same thing applies to the artisan system, so you can either put points in lots of different professions or go deep into say mining and be a master at that.

I hope that answers your question so I'm closing this thread now. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.