Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Cosmetic Suggestions

DomoPrinceDomoPrince Member
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Hello!!! I hope this discussion can maybe give ideas, suggestions, and better idea of what cosmetics the community would like to see. I personally love Korean historical clothing and armor due to the shine and ascetics, such as the pictures below. Hope others can also post what they look forward to seeing.
421746453-51adb82b1a.jpg
jungilwoo.jpg

Comments

• Options
    lemuletlemulet Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    w4hyzyeod1t1.png
    6tlkphy4dejf.png
    ay6fvkftwzdq.png
    sg3TGu4.png
  • Options
    lemulet wrote: »
    ay6fvkftwzdq.png

where skin though? Female armors can't have this much covered. Everybody knows, that less coverage = more protection. A rule as old as time itself
  • Options
    More shoe variations, please.

I feel like most things I see have knee-high boots, and while that's nice for some people, I like having different shoe lengths and styles to choose from.
    FQECKAz.png
  • Options
    Cool armors.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I want to see a Capybara mount or pet pls @MargaretKrohn make it happen I never asked you anything :'( you would make a lot of Brazilian players happy we all love capybaras

overview-capybara.jpg?w=800&h=450&c=crop
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    Liniker wrote: »
    I want to see a Capybara mount or pet pls MargaretKrohn make it happen I never asked you anything :'( you would make a lot of Brazilian players happy we all love capybaras
    As a takodachi, I approve this message.
  • Options
    I want to see a Capybara mount or pet pls @MargaretKrohn make it happen I never asked you anything :'( you would make a lot of Brazilian players happy we all love capybaras

Too close to Stuffertons...NO!
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Torc wrote: »

?? do you understand these are real-life animals? what do you mean :D

img]
  • Options

It would have to be a part-capybara/part-something-else.

Maybe we could cross it with an eagle and make a winged capybeagle? That sounds funky.
    Or with an anteater and make a long-snouted capybeater.
    Or take their love of water and run with it, and cross it with a fish for a capybish.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    daveywavey wrote: »

Maybe we could cross it with an eagle and make a winged capybeagle? That sounds funky.
    Or take their love of water and run with it, and cross it with a fish for a capybish.

Capybara fish sounds delicious. Fry it up spritz a bit of freehold grown lemon and some wedges.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    Natasha wrote: »

Capybara fish sounds delicious. Fry it up spritz a bit of freehold grown lemon and some wedges.

Ooooh, or wrap it in foil and bbq it. Om nom nom.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    How about Capybara head and top portion of body with a spider lower body and legs? Would be a perfect mount for a Vek!

How about Capybara head and top portion of body with a spider lower body and legs? Would be a perfect mount for a Vek!
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Capybara should be crossed with a beagle - Capybeagle.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    UnderdelveUnderdelve Member
    edited August 2022
    Torc wrote: »

?? do you understand these are real-life animals? what do you mean :D

lol! J/K Capys are chill animals. I do like them. But, I'm afraid if @MargaretKrohn gets a hold of one to design, we'll end up with a furry, ridable caterpillar that has a Capybara head! ;) Would be cool though!

@MargaretKrohn I do love your mount blending! Snorse is a wonderful creature!

Capypillar!
  • Options
    Celefindel wrote: »
    More shoe variations, please.

I feel like most things I see have knee-high boots, and while that's nice for some people, I like having different shoe lengths and styles to choose from.

Clackity sandals please.
    zuodq6frf3mt.png
  • Options
    mobtekmobtek Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    inb4 Margaret slaps some butterfly wings on it ;)

• Options

Mount? I see a Tulnar variant inbound. ;)

AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    tgvya1hqshc1.png
    hh03co7oecgr.jpg
    6z1q3945czyn.jpg
    f7z6wbxt6spm.jpg
    lnhyjhct72bo.jpg
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    I love threads like these! Keep the ideas comin' ^_^
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    can yall please stop trying to ruin my suggestion... capybaras are perfect the way they are! no capybeagles no capyflies none of that :'(
    img]
  • Options
    can yall please stop trying to ruin my suggestion... capybaras are perfect the way they are! no capybeagles no capyflies none of that :'(

It would be hilarious to have a bunch of chimeric fantastical beasts, and then just a normal Capybara who is loved by all other beasts. Have it as a battle pet, and it basically nullifies aggro from mobs, making them docile lol
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

Ok here me out... CapyBeara. LIke, capybara face, but big ass grizzly bear body.
    Riding in Solo Bad Guy's side car

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yhr9WpjaDzw
  • Options
    JustVine wrote: »

Ok here me out... CapyBeara. LIke, capybara face, but big ass grizzly bear body.

Ok, that's a good one I'll give you that...
    img]
  • Options
    SolmyrSolmyr Member
    edited August 2022
    Cloaks that wrap all the way around, and more generally armor that incorporates cloth into the design. I know there's a few sets like this already, but the drip is immense.
    trfs2drgp6nc.jpg
    epp7d0u8m8m7.jpg
    yxl6w4zv7myz.jpg