Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Strategy Game

It came to my mind that it would be nice to get access to a strategig view of the map like in a strategy game. One could assign tasks and make Quests for others to complete! :)

Pce!

Comments

• Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sounds cool but it would disconnect from the idea of an mmorpg, you can always give quests/tasks in taverns through notice boards or a similar function, the strategy view would be unnecessary, maybe for planning siege defences it would be possible.
  • Options
    MaupMaup Member
    Could be a nice idea, however I don't know if that would fit in, of course that is up to the developers. I do like the idea tho!
      Just a HYPED man
      If you have any questions feel free message me
    • Options
      FuryBladeborneFuryBladeborne Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
      I think that it could fit in for lords and officers of castles during the sieges and in the battles during the weeks leading up to a siege. Perhaps it could fit into city sieges if there is an official leader there as well.
    • Options
      McShaveMcShave Member
      edited March 2021
      How about this: you can draw on a map of the area, and then others can see what you have drawn on the map. This way, you can still have that immersive experience while strategizing for those big sieges and battles.

Also, we know that there will be a birds-eye-view system built into the game for when you customize your freehold, so it would not be a stretch to have this strategy type system you are talking about.
    • Options
      McShave wrote: »
      How about this: you can draw on a map of the area, and then others can see what you have drawn on the map. This way, you can still have that immersive experience while strategizing for those big sieges and battles.

Also, we know that there will be a birds-eye-view system built into the game for when you customize your freehold, so it would not be a stretch to have this strategy type system you are talking about.

Sure this will be done by 3rd parties like all the other PvP games have.
    • Options
      WarthWarth Member
      imo the cartography profession could sell maps of different rarities.

Increasing rarities give better features, like the ability to take notes on the map, draw and share those with your party/raid