Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Which is the PVP?

I've been seeing the new videos and the PVP is extremely different from APOC, I'm just curious which of those will be in the final product.

Comments

• Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited March 2021
    APOC was a testing platform for the action combat mechanics using Battle Royal style gameplay, it isn't representative of the final product. The current alpha footage is closer but not quite the final product either. The current plan for the final product is to have a player customizable hybrid of action combat and tab target abilities, as well the time to kill should be between 30 seconds and a minute instead of the possibility of being one shot that existed in APOC.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    Hm, which is more representative of what it will end up like. Will the final product be more similar to the new videos or similar to APOC with some fine tuning. (If you know)
  • Options
    Hi there! As noted above, the footage you've been seeing recently from our Alpha One Preview testing is an early iteration of our hybrid combat, while Apocalypse contained only action combat mechanics. Based on that, the "final product" will be more similar and a more refined version of our more recent videos!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.