Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Regarding Name Reservations

Greetings,

I'm aware that there is no current ETA on when name reservations will be available, however my primary question is how we will be notified when this is available.

I just purchased the 375$ to support the game, with the other reason being that I want to ensure I have my name when the time comes. Will emails be sent out to registered accounts, or will we have to check the website daily to make sure we don't miss the opportunity, or is there any layout in mind for how this will be rolled out and communicated with those of us in the community who have opted in for this?

Thanks, and keep up the great work with the game!

Comments

• Options
    NuubNuub Member
    August 7, 2018 newsletter said Name reservations will begin during Alpha-1

You can find related information here:
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Name_reservations#cite_note-newsletter-2018-08-07-6
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Since the 2018 newsletter the decision to do pre-registration has occurred, so expect the name reservation to shift.

Makes no sense to reserve names in Alpha 1 and then do guild pre-registration in Beta and have to have double touch time on this particular issue.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    Thanks for the information. At least it's a starting point or something to reference if we don't get any official word on it.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Krim Leingod

It looks like the others have given all the information we know. Keep an eye out on the announcements from Intrepid for when the name reservations become active.

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.