Fist of the Empire (FoE) | PvP focused - PvE/Econ welcome | 18+ | NA/EU

realblankspacerealblankspace Member, Leader of Men
RSpntxd.png

FoE has opened up recruitment for Ashes of Creation!

Our player base includes (but is not limited to):
· Irritating, nerve-grating RL military types
· “I’m just a girl gamer,” sandbagging types
· Masochistic, PvP-addicted serial killer types
· Self-loathing, questionable hygiene PvE types
· Anti-social spreadsheet humping theorycrafting types
· Fringe dwelling, socially inept crazy types
· Conceited, protein-slamming, marathon running, BJJ gym rat types
· Lonely, broke dorm-dwelling college types
· Old-school-is-still-cool Metamucil taking denture wearing types

From the larger scale world PvP to node building, arena, and caravan operations to all the logistics to be able to accomplish those goals FoE is recruiting for all content. As the game and social systems with group sizes become more clear we will be adjusting our recruitment objectives over time. While our main focus is on PvP we also understand the need for economic and logistical players who thrive with spreadsheets and data points to keep the coffers full and we will be heading out to tackle the world pve bosses as progression happens as well!

While we wait for AoC to finish baking our community is playing a variety of games that range from Albion Online, Valheim, League of Legends, Planetside 2, ESO, Eve, Rust, and more.

You must be 18+ and Discord with a mic is required. We are currently looking to add more crazies to our ranks, and YOU (and the voices in your head) would fit in nicely, especially if you have as much of a sense of humor about yourself as we do about ourselves. If you have a guild first mentality and are looking for a gaming community with almost 20 years of competitive experience we might be a great fit. Most of our members have worn the FoE tag for 5+ years or more. We’d like this to be the last guild you'll ever join!

Join us in Discord for more information: http://discord.gg/fistoftheempire

Check out our Recruitment Video here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=sicPu8Gvorc&t=

Comments

• realblankspacerealblankspace Member, Leader of Men
    Reserved for future use
    Reserved for future use
  • TaliehaTalieha Member
    edited April 2
    Have been playing with these folks for years. Great group of guys & gals. Are you looking for an organized, dedicated, drama free guild. Tired of bouncing from guild to guild, in game after game, Make your home in Fist of the Empire!
  • noxbearnoxbear Member
    edited April 14
    In the years and years and years of gaming, The Fist to the Empire is the last guild I will look for. I joined FoE just as Last Oasis was coming out. You learn quick, that FoE is a great home, and it is ran like as a military org. Everyone from the old guys, old vets, old farts, and all the young kids and there LOUD MUSIC, everyone that isn't an asshat is welcome to apply. Big enough to have players in a few different games, and small enough that it really does feel like family. Lots of laughs, beer, shots, and a whole lot of smacking newbs with fishes! (or anything else that close by).

But really if your tired of looking for a great group of people, you should give FoE a good look.
  • +1 to FoE. Been playing with the guild since last year through several games, including Last Oasis. It has been one of the most welcoming and organized gaming communities I have been a part of. Whether you are a hardcore PvP sweat, or a 9-5 guy hopping on for casual PvE, you will find a group of people to enjoy the game with.
  • YorkYork Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    FoE's is fantastic, with a 19 year gaming history they've seen and played it all. I'd follow them into any game knowing I have these meat eating SOBs at my back! PvP to PvE, they got it all!
    With the announcement of new Alpha packs we look forward to you joining us as we watch Ashes continue development.