Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Purchase issues.

So I tried to pre-order the game with this months packages. and the money came out of my account but i have not received it. It's still processing so it's not a big deal. but i was wondering how it went for you guys? also I already contacted support and Ive been waiting for about 48 hours now.

Comments

• JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Which support did you contact? Xsolla or Intrepid?

The money is out of your account, did you get a receipt from Xsolla?

hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Jahlon wrote: »
    Which support did you contact? Xsolla or Intrepid?

The money is out of your account, did you get a receipt from Xsolla?

Well that's the thing no receipt and its stuck on processing. so its like it didn't go through but took my money. Also I submitted a ticket with intrepid. should I go through Xsolla?
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Yes you need to put a ticket in through Xsolla since that is the payment processor.

if they already took your money it shouldn't be stuck on processing. Put your ticket in with Xsolla so they can fix it.

Also if you get anything less than stellar customer service out of Xsolla, make sure to report that back to Intrepid. Intrepid needs to know when Xsolla is fucking up and not taking care of their customers, since its not Intrepid's fault, but they still get the negative reputation for it.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Shivermetimbs

It looks like Jahlon has given you all the steps for now, so I'm going to close this thread. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.